About The Session
When Chelsea and Logan reached out to me to take hug point anniversary photos, I was absolutely in! These two previously lived in the midwest and decided they wanted to take a trip in a van all over the PNW. It was their goal to eventually move here! Originally they planned their session with me in 2020, but we had to postpone due to COVID and by the time we ended up shooting together, they had just moved to Seattle! What a fun way to start things off!
Traveling for hug point anniversary photos – things to consider
- Check out some Airbnbs in the Cannon Beach area HERE
- Pelican Brewing in Cannon Beach and Pacific City is an iconic place for food and drinks – you have to go!
- Visit Haystack Rock, which is a quick 8 minute drive from Hug Point on the Oregon Coast
- Low tide is going to be best to utilize the entire area when getting married. The waterfall in these photos cannot be accessed at high tide!
- Make a trip out of it, and drive into Portland! Go visit iconic places like Cathedral Park, Hoyt Arboretum, Mt Tabor, and the downtown area (with lots of places for food and drinks)
If you’re interested in booking your elopement with me, let’s get in touch!