So completely obsessed with Rachael and Isaac’s wedding at McMenamins Edgefield! These two decided to forego the giant wedding and have a small, intimate ceremony in Troutdale, Oregon.
Why plan your wedding at McMenamins Edgefield?
- No additional room rental fee once the food and beverage minimum is reached.
- The food and beverage minimum includes wait staff and bartenders, indoor tables and chairs, china, flatware, glassware, and linens.
- Unique venue locations, for big and small events, inside and out.
- Your sales coordinator will assist in planning all venue details leading up to your event.
- Full onsite catering with accommodations for dietary restrictions.
- McMenamins handcrafted ales, wines and spirits which are only available at our locations
So completely obsessed with Rachael’s dress and her BEAUTIFUL SHAWL worn over it! She completely rocked this look and it was stunning. I love the classiness of the shawl in the photos and think it was the perfect touch.
I had my close friend Leah Dawson associate shoot this wedding for me. What that means is she took the photos, sent them to me and I edited them in my style! Rachael and Isaac had to reschedule their wedding twice due to unforeseen events (hello 2020-2021) so we made it work. A lot of my couples ask me what would happen if I was suddenly unavailable and this is a great example of it. Take a look at these stunning photos!
If you are interested in locking me down as your wedding BFF, contact me here!
Vendors who Made this Magic Possible: