Oswego Hills vineyard is such a dreamy wedding venue for any couple getting married, but most of all it’s a favorite for that classic black and white wedding! Leah and Michael hosted a gorgeous black tie wedding back at this venue this past February and let me tell you, it was stunning.
Here are a few reasons why Oswego Hills Vineyard is one of my favorite wedding venues:
- The venue has white walls and natural lighting EVERYWHERE! This is a photographer’s dream. If a wedding venue has lots of big windows, allowing natural light to pour in, the photos look spectacular. This makes the images really easy to edit too.
- The upstairs getting ready area is perfect – with floor to ceiling windows for hanging your dress, and couches and chairs that make detail photos a breeze.
- This venue features both an indoor and outdoor ceremony option, which is great in Oregon since the weather can be unpredictable.
- They have a large parking lot and the venue is very accessible !
- Their back patio is great for the cocktail hour and far away enough from the reception space that it makes it feel like a second venue almost.
- The staff with the venue are all so friendly, helpful and kind!
You really cannot go wrong with an Oswego Hills. vineyard wedding. I could go on with reasons why this venue is amazing, but let’s get into Leah and Michael’s big day!
Leah and Michael’s Wedding at Oswego Hills Vineyard
As mentioned earlier in the post, Leah and Michael’s wedding was classic and timeless. The wedding party wore all black attire and the details were all neutral and classy. Leah wore pearl drop earrings and Steve Madden heels that I obsessed over in the detail photos. Her dress was a stunning tiered ballgown from Bridal Exclusives. Michael wore a classic black tux from Indochino, black shoes and cufflinks featuring their cat!
Their wedding day timeline was perfectly laid out, making photos a breeze – it looked a little something like this:
- Getting ready photos in the loft with Leah and the grooms suite with Michael
- First Look with Leah’s dad and a gift exchange (a photo on the back of his tie)
- First Look with Michael at Oswego Hills gazebo area by the vineyard
- Wedding party and family photos
- Ceremony inside the main building followed by a cocktail hour at the back patio
- Newlywed photos at sunset
- Reception inside and finished off with a dance party and a cold sparkler exit!
I seriously cannot get over the beauty of this day or the love that is so clear in the images from this Oswego Hills vineyard wedding! Let’s get into it and let me know what you think in the comments.
Special shoutout to all the amazing vendors involved in this day!